Friday 25 June 2010

three, four years and we're still going strong
i could age with you for a lifetime, and it still wouldn't be too long
i have so much time to offer to you
every other piece of myself has been altered by you
momentary relapse and functionally challenged
but i'd take it any other way with a sour look, pained
i can't bring myself to lie, even petty, though there are some i must upkeep
there's still a mirror part of me that you can't reflect, some i must retreat
something underneath you might never see, something dark and kept
don't fret though, i'll save you my light, and the echoes of laughter
and we'll charm throughout the night, and roll onto the next chapter
i'm so happy that i am aging with you
so content the next page yet to come features you
don't disappear before i do, let's drive it out, you me them me and you
you'll always be my number one
three, four years on and we'll still be going strong
tears are rarely shed, but i could cry at how much i do
and it's rarely ever said, but you know, i really fucking love you!


it's the good life better than the life i live when i thought that i was gonna go crazy
and now my grandmama ain't the only girl calling me baby
if you feeling me now then put your hands up in the sky
and let me hear you say
hey hey hey hey i'm good

No comments:

Post a Comment