Tuesday 8 June 2010

keep healthy lungs

you shouldn’t be alone in there you could be above ground
all i want is to be the very best for you



don't you dare ever come back home
this isn't yours, you aren't welcome here anymore
can you even comprehend the damage you have caused
you have destroyed so much, killed so many
my hatred is limitless now, you deserve nothing from me
you no longer have a child, and you are not my family
you must hear the contempt in my tone, through my words
leave hope far behind, because there is nothing waiting for you upon your return

i want her, i only ever want her
you fucked it all up, and i won't forgive you anymore
you selfish, evil, deceitful, engorging, ignorant, lying, fucking prick
i wish it was you who was dead, and that she were here instead

No comments:

Post a Comment