Sunday 27 April 2014

it's the worst at night
so i don't sleep anymore
i don't sleep
when you're breathing close to me
quiet and still, invisible in the dark
i run these plays, i watch these movies
they always end the same way
with me crippled, lay on the floor
and you, somewhere, away
i can't bear to think anymore
it picks at my chest, leaving little holes
it rips at my throat, swollen from tensing
i'm always the realist, i know of death
i wish i was ignorant to the worlds end
and i wouldn't know that my life ends with yours
that my light goes with yours
it will come as a surprise, a bullet, a rushed knife
one i've been waiting for, my whole life
if i had it my way, we'd live forever, we'd never die
i love this all too much to let it go
i love you too much to let you go




No comments:

Post a Comment