Wednesday 9 May 2012

I guess structure has kind of unnerved me
and I suppose I'm feeling a little nostalgic lately
reasonable and responsible by anyone's standards
I'm ever so polite, ever so grounded, so settled
don't get me wrong, I wouldn't give you up for anything
we've got this all planned out, and I know we'll be alright
You're everything I wan't in the light of day, but tonight
I'm just wanting for something that's been and gone
for a time when I couldn't count my worries 
not on all my fingers and all my toes, on a full head of hair
I'm wanting for broken thoughts and a fuzzy brain
for futile tears, restless sleep plagued with nightmares
to feel the full weight, to struggle with the strain
I just want to be sixteen again
I just want to be sixteen again

No comments:

Post a Comment