Tuesday 3 May 2011

Still looking at it?

You're so very delusional and quite possibly deranged, intent on revenge of some sorts, but there's no one here but you to blame. I'm not yours, and I never was. You sought after something unattainable, right from the start, right from the get go you formed your own barricade, got down on your knees and got in your own way. Just let it go, it's becoming a little pathetic now, it was an empty lie and it amounts to nothing. I don't know what you think you've achieved, or of these holes you think you've punched in me, but nothing has changed, I'm still the same, I'm only better for it.
I get why you're so angry, but you need to suck it up, 'cos you're just embarrassing yourself now. You really do look like a fool. You're lucky that I'm a better person, it could have played out quite different. I had a fucking army flanking. I could have been so cruel.

Seriously, get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment