Saturday 30 October 2010

i can't dismiss the beauty in anything
the beauty of my inability to speak
my inconsistency with words
the inability to spell and pronounce
is nothing of which i intended
and less of which you will understand
the still frame sat before me is vast
but doused in smoke and mist
clouded by hazy eyes
and wet by milky teeth
i smell your burning as you rest inside my throat
and linger on the surface of my tongue
to the one who cannot lift her hand for seconds to pass
to the one clouded by a dozen smokey thoughts
you are incoherent and you are destructible
you cannot feel my fingertips anymore
and your imagination has faded
you speak to me as if i am not within
you speak to me with a silent buzzing
you won't stop
you speak to me for days on end

No comments:

Post a Comment